- International Organisations and Treaty bodies, and international financial institutions at the global and regional levels to support developing countries in their request, in the implementation of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030, with youth support.
- All member states to enable young people to take a key role in disaster relief and recovery in times of crisis and natural disaster with sufficient resourcing. We ask member states to support youth to create awareness on the needed changes at the grass root level in relation to climate change and disaster management.
- Member states and relevant institutions to provide support to young entrepreneurs for the creation of youth-led climate-smart agriculture, low carbon and social enterprises which align expertise, skills, innovation and competence towards low-carbon and ‘green’ economies in agricultural transformation, climate change mitigation and adaptation and development.
- All member states to formulate and implement national policies, which enable sustainable ocean governance and better use of the Blue Economy to address youth unemployment and job creation.
- National Youth Councils, Youth Leaders and youth-led organisations to advocate for the implementation or enforcement of national legislation, action plans and policies relating to climate change.
- Commonwealth leaders to commit at COP21 to achieving a 100% renewable energy future with sustainable energy access for all. We recommend that Parties at the UNFCCC take strides to acknowledge, in a legally binding agreement, that the long-term goal of phasing out fossil fuels and transitioning to 100% renewable energy by 2050 is essential and urgently needed. We also recommend putting young people at the centre of promoting the use of renewable energy.
- Economic Agenda
- Political Agenda